SHIPPING AND HANDLING INFORMATIONAll items shipped in the United States are sent USPS Priority or UPS depending on weight and cost.
See NOTES below the shipping table regarding UPS and Patterns.
|Orders up to $45 (envelope)||$ 6.50|
|From $45.01 to $90||$ 12.50|
|From $90.01 to $120||$15.50|
|From $120.01 to $180||$21.00|
|From $180.01 to $250||$26.00|
|From $250.01 to $300||$30.00|
|Over $300||Depends on weight & zone|
1. The shipping charges are just estimates (zone 8 - from NH). Your shipping cost can change if the majority of your purchases are sale/clearance items. (All cost adjustments are made manually)
2. For an estimate, 2-1/2 yards of fabric is approximately 1 pound. I can usually get 5 yards in a priority envelope - except flannels. (If it costs less to ship First Class, I will, however the new First Class rates are now dependent on letter dimension in addition to weight.)
3. I will try to keep your shipping costs as low and reasonable as possible. Most orders will be shipped USPS since they deliver on Saturdays and are faster than UPS. (Alaska & Hawaii CANNOT be shipped via UPS.)
4. Meduim Flat-rate boxes (US Domestic only - up to 70 pounds) start at $ 11.00
Global Priority has now been replaced with Priority Mail International. It is available to more that 190 countries and averages 6-10 business days for delivery.
Priority Mail International will now offer the same packaging and flate-rate options as US domestic Priority.
The flat-rate envelope to Canada and Mexico is $9.50, other countries are $11.00. The weight limit is still 4 pounds on these.
There is now a flat-rate box option. The cost to Canada and Mexico is $23.00, and other countries are $37.00. The weight limit is 20 pounds.
Any countries not using Priority mail will be handled on an individual basis.
You are responsible for paying all duties and tariffs on your orders.
Airmail Parcel Post and Economy Parcel Post are no longer available!
NOTE: I do NOT ship to Nigeria, whether it's direct or through an agent, nor do I accept orders via e-mail from 'agents' of any kind.<
1. Please note on your order if you are paying via PayPal so I can send you an invoice.
2. Non-credit card orders or e-mail orders (e.g. paying by check) will NOT be cut until payment is received and is cleared at the bank. The only exception will be if you send a deposit of at least 50% of the order. I will then notify you via e-mail what the balance will be. Your order will then be shipped once the check is received and cleared.
3. There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
4. Credit card orders are processed manually by me. Credit cards that have been declined have 14 days from day of notice to set up an alternate method of payment. After that date, fabric will be returned to stock.
5. There are NO returns on Books or Patterns due to copyright laws. Please do not ask.
6. If there is a problem with the fabric, please email or call us for a Return Authorization number (which must be written on the outside of your envelope/package. The fabric must be returned in the same condition it was sent. You are responsible for the shipping & insurance costs on all returns or exchanges.
7. Sales are final 21 days from the original purchase date.